By making content that gets shared a lot on social media, blogger outreach is one of the best ways to get high-quality backlinks.
In other words,
Blogger outreach can help businesses find the right bloggers, grow their lists of contacts, make email templates, and publish guest posts.
Blogger outreach tools play an important role in streamlining the entire process.
We’ll look at the top outreach tools for guest posting in this article.
SEO Moz Toolbar- MozBar
The MozBar is a superb all-around SEO toolbar for Chrome and Firefox that gives you access to a variety of useful metrics, including Domain Authority and Page Authority.
There is also nofollow highlighting and connections to traffic data sites like Quantcast, Alexa, and Compete, among others. Back Tweets and other interesting features are available.
This tool is beneficial for link prospecting for a variety of reasons.
To begin with, a SERP overlay of Domain Authority and Page Authority can be useful for first-quality checks.
the MozBar for Firefox lets you export SERPs to a CSV file, which you can use with the SEO Gadget bulk analysis tool, which we’ll talk about later.
Ninja Outreach is the next tool on our list; it’s an influencer marketing tool for bloggers and public relations professionals who want to find new bloggers quickly.
The tool is not free, but after providing your credit card information, you can use it for seven days for free.
It has its email automation technology for influencer outreach that can be used to find bloggers and build backlinks.
Ninja Outreach has the following features:
- Ability to cancel the service within seven days if you are unhappy with it.
- It contains a comprehensive list of bloggers that its algorithm collects from all across the web.
- Ability to track conversation histories, open emails, clicks, and responses with the tool.
One of the most well-known SEO and keyword research tools is Ahrefs. It’s also useful for tracking down backlinks from competitors.
You can immediately approach bloggers with your proposition once you have the backlinks.
Log into Ahrefs and look for backlinks from competitors. Make a list of websites that connect to your competitor’s website.
Once you’ve gotten the backlinks, contact the bloggers directly with personalized email messages.
Ahrefs is one of the most effective link-building tools available for making an influence in the digital world and profiting from your websites.
Ahrefs has the following features:
- Combines keyword research with ‘clicks’ statistics.
- Examines past SERP results to identify content gaps.
- Uses the Content Explorer function to locate link prospects.
Google and Microsoft are among the nearly 2 million clients who utilize Hunter.
Hunter has the following qualities:
- Domain search: This helps you find emails for any niche by searching Hunter’s database.
- Email address finder: Simply enter a person’s name, company name, or domain to look up their email address.
- Ability to verify numerous email addresses and look for concerns such as hard bounce rates, email formatting, and domain information.
- Gmail users can utilize Hunter to track when emails are opened and replied to. This application also allows you to simply plan emails for sending or follow-up.
- Hunter chrome extension: The Hunter chrome extension allows you to lookup email addresses for any domain.
- Email personalization: To make your outreach process go more smoothly, create email templates. If necessary, you can customize each email sent as part of your outreach effort.
Link Builder from Wordtracker
You may use this tool for prospecting, managing relationships, and analyzing your backlink profile. Simply create a new campaign, enter your keywords, competitors, and settings, and you’re good to go.
You’ll be given a large list of prospects to sort through using a range of options such as site types, techniques, and more.
You may import contact data, add notes, and even check for link placement once you’ve selected who you want to target.
Link Prospector by CitationLabs
Garrett French and Whitespark.ca developed the Link Prospector, which does exactly what it says on the tin: it looks for linking opportunities.
You can choose your area, depth of search, web/ blog results, date range, and TLD, apply safe search criteria, and then exclude any sites on a global or campaign level.
There’s a guest posting form of report, but there are also links pages, content promoters, giveaways, reviews, donations, and a lot more.
Simply input your keywords or search phrases and wait for the report to run after you’ve customized all of your campaign parameters.
After that, you’ll be able to export your reports with only the domains or individual URLs.
For blogger outreach, influencer marketing, and email marketing automation, Group High is the go-to tool.
It’s ideal for anyone looking for influencers but unsure where to begin.
The built-in dashboard, which is included with the Group premium membership, allows customers to manage, monitor, and create leads from a single holistic dashboard.
Group High’s main features include the following:
- Group High can track backlinks and domain authority (DA) for blogs.
- It uses an algorithm to look up the influencer rankings.
- It provides insights on content statistics to automate the content strategy.
Given the importance of having a well-structured link-building plan that can influence readers, 1stpage Agency’s 2-phase guest posting technique produces effective outcomes. Each of our clients receives natural backlinks from niche-relevant sites that drive real traffic.
We place a premium on producing information that is both useful and informative to readers.
Our guest posting services deliver long-term results, not merely for the sake of quality and appearance.
Our goal is to provide readers with useful stuff.
Our material is written by dedicated and professional writers. With our flexible, cost-effective, and risk-free services, we guarantee your complete satisfaction.
Adam is a Technical SEO associate at 1stpage, a company that helps clients improve their SEO performance with high-quality and relevant links. He shares his expertise on technical website optimization and outreach link building. He explains how these strategies can boost your online visibility, traffic, and conversions. He is also a nomad who enjoys traveling and discovering new places. You can always find him near a city that you want to visit.