Having a website or platform that both looks and feels good for visitors to your page is very important,
One thing that many site owners often overlook is their pages’ search engine optimization.
Without good SEO on your page
Even the fanciest and the-nicest looking webpage will not get the traffic that it deserves.
Among the many different methods that you can improve your pages’ SEO, we have niche edits.
Niche edits differ from other forms of SEO because they focus more on link building and editing pre-existing posts, and serve as a quick and easy way to boost your page’s SEO by tapping into previously created content.
Throughout this article,
We will be covering some of the most important things that you should be on the lookout for when searching for the perfect SEO partner for your webpage or business.
What Are SEO Services?
The more visible your page is in the search results the higher the chance that your page gets viewed and accessed by those using the search engines.
Having good SEO for your webpage opens up tons of opportunities and is a great way to boost your business by strengthening your standing with pre-existing customers and visitors as well as bring in new visitors.
SEO services, such as 1stpageKWs, make it their duty to assist you in improving the search engine optimization and rankings of your site.
These types of SEO services offer you many different forms of help to improve your SEO rankings.
Common SEO services include onsite and technical SEO, keyword research and analysis, content creation and optimization, and internal and external link building.
What are Niche Edits?
Niche edits are one of the easiest and most effective means for improving the SEO of your site.
They are very simple and can be added to content that you have already created, making niche edits very accessible and attractive for many site owners.
A niche edit refers to one of many link-building methods which takes an existing piece of content, be it a blog post, article, or a page on a website, and then adds in a contextual link to the said content.
While it is not a very new form of link building it is one of the more popular ones. It is also a great option for many site owners as it is not a particularly dangerous tactic for building links.
Because links are such a huge factor in determining where your webpage sits in the search rankings, placing yourself ahead of the competition in a safe and easy way is a very attractive option.
While most niche edits are manual, not all of them are. Some can even be unsafe for your website, so you will want to steer clear of those.
We will go over some of the various forms of niche edits and what you need to look out for when building links using this method.
How Do Niche Edit Links Work?
As stated previously,
A link is placed into previously created content that is already established in the search engine rankings.
Having your link present in content that has already built up some tenure within the search rankings means that you have a much higher chance of getting your link seen and visited when compared to new content that needs to fight for its rank in the search engines.
What to Think About When Using Niche Edits
When you decide to use niche edits on your site there are a few things that you want to take into account.
You do not want to just throw in some random links that are totally unrelated to the content that you will be inserting your niche edit link into,
and you also want to make sure that what you are linking to is relevant to your page on the whole.
Every website needs its own custom solution,
Since using the wrong type of SEO or simply building bad links can do more harm than good to your webpage.
By tailoring your niche edits or other forms of SEO solutions particularly for your website you will have a much higher chance of success.
Here are just a few of the most important things that you should be taking into account when thinking about using niche edits to increase your site’s search rankings:
- The overall premise of your website
- Your site’s competition
- The industry and niche your site sit within
- Your various goals and objectives for your website
- The products or services that you offer
- Your brand’s history regarding SEO
- The position of your brand or site in the marketplace
- Your marketing efforts aside from SEO
- Other reasons for why your page or business is unique
It is important that you take all of these things into account when deciding on using niche edits, or any other form of SEO for that matter, to increase the search rankings of your webpage.
Why Should You Use Niche Edits?
Using niche edits gives you a few marked advantages over other forms of link building, and maybe the perfect method for building links and improving your site’s search rankings.
While guest posts are tailored more towards creating new content featuring a link back to your website that then gets posted onto a third-party site, niche edits are links that are added onto pre-existing posts or pages.
With niche edits,
You get a backlink on a post that already has some age and, in turn, authority.
This gives your link more credibility and encourages people to check it out.
This is because posts that have been on the web for a good duration of time are more likely to already have established other inbound links, gained search engine traffic, and started ranking for specific keywords.
You can think of niche edits as a sort of “head start” when trying to build links.
You can get backlinks to your webpage or content and, in turn, increase your search engine rankings all without needing to create new content that needs to establish itself amidst the mass of other search results.
Questions to Ask When Searching for a Niche Edits Partner
When you are in the market for a partner to assist you with getting your niche edits there are some vital questions that you should ask.
By asking these questions during an interview or call with your potential partner
You can boil down the competition and find the perfect partner for assisting in boosting your page’s SEO.
Following are just a handful of some essential questions that you should keep in the back of your mind when trying to find a potential SEO partner to handle your page’s niche edits.
Procedure and Implementation
- How are your SEO campaigns scaled?
- What is your link attainment process like?
- What is your process for finding potential link targets?
- Do you buy links from Private Blog Networks (PBNs)?
Principles and Philosophy
- Do you follow Google’s Webmaster Guidelines?
- Why should I trust your team?
- What would the timeline look like for my website?
- What are the results you expect to see?
Coverage and Documentation
- What tools does your company use?
- What platforms do you use?
- What are the metrics or KPIs that you track and report on?
- How frequently will you update me regarding my campaign?
- How many backlinks can I expect in a month?
- Who can I contact throughout the campaign and may I meet them beforehand?
- How long do your contracts last?
- What is your team’s onboarding process like?
- What happens if you do not meet our agreed-upon quota?
- How long has your company been in the business?
- Who do you usually serve?
- Are you familiar with my industry or niche?
- Can I have some referrals from past or current clients?
- Have clients ever been punished or demoted due to your actions?
- Can I see some examples of your work?
If you want to find the very best SEO partner for your website or business then asking these questions is a great way to weed out the good from the not-so-good.
These are just a few of the key questions that you should keep in mind when searching for a partner to assist with your page’s SEO.
There are many more questions that you may think of that can help your prospective partner get a better idea about what your site entails and whether or not they can provide you with the proper services.
Red Flags to Look Out For
When hiring a company to assist you with your page’s SEO there are a few red flags to keep an eye out for.
While asking questions during exploratory calls or emails is a great way to get a feel for what the company can provide you with, you also want to take a look and see whether their words match up with their actions.
If you notice any of these red flags then the best thing that you can do is drop all correspondence with the company and walk away immediately.
Don’t waste your time with bogus SEO companies that may end up hurting your site more than helping it.
Lack of Transparency
- A lack of transparency is a dead-giveaway for sketchy business practices. Steer clear of SEO partners that refuse to be up-front with you and provide you with the information that you need.
Lack of Communication and Slow Responses
- Keeping communication consistent and open at all times is one of the pillars of building a successful SEO partnership. Much like refusing to be transparent, failure to communicate properly can lead to problems that you don’t need to burden yourself with.
Promising Thousands of Links within a Short Period
- While it may sound like a very good thing, search engines will see a large influx of links to your site as being automated and can lead to your site suffering in the search rankings rather than benefiting. A good SEO partner will take the tie to build links with real humans.
There is No Relevant Real-World Information on Your SEO Partner’s Site
- Noticing that there are no phone numbers, emails, or most importantly addresses for your SEO partner is a big red flag. While there are lots of SEO teams that use remote services and work online, it is still concerning to not even find a mailing address for the company you are working with.
Your SEO Partner is not Even Indexed on Google
- This is just a downright shameful red flag. Search for the company’s brand name on Google and see if any results pop up. If the company you are thinking of working with does not even have their own webpage indexed on Google then it’s best to cut all ties and step away.
Lack of Case Studies
- If the website of your SEO partner does not have any proof of work or case studies readily available on their website showing that they can attain the results they set forth then it’s probably time to search for a different partner.
If you ever spot any of these red flags when trying to find a potential SEO partner then it’s best that you move on and try to find a different company. Finding a trustworthy and experienced SEO partner is key in improving your site’s search engine optimization, and getting even a whiff of some of these red flags is a sign that you need to look elsewhere for assistance.
How Much Does SEO Cost?
The answer is not so cut and dry,
Since the pricing and cost of an SEO campaign vary from case to case.
You can contract out the work to various SEO companies so that they will work on your campaign for a set amount of time, aiming to fulfill goals and quotas throughout that period.
Another popular method for improving your search rankings is paying for SEO services by the hour.
The average range for SEO services that are paid for on an hourly rate sits right around $100-$150 per hour.
There are upsides as well as downsides to paying by the hour to boost your page’s search rankings. The pros include getting a guaranteed amount of time spent on your campaign and also have manageable costs that you can predict in the short term.
The downsides include agencies not having any incentive to do a stellar job since most will only aim to get the job done and move on (due to this method being more time-oriented rather than goal-oriented).
You may also have a hard time finding agencies able to fulfill your campaign within your given time period.
Paying monthly or yearly is also an option.
Ahrefs states that, on average,
The monthly rate for SEO services runs at around $5,000.
This is a great option if you are looking for flexibility and aim on getting long-term results that will scale with your project as it grows.
You can also choose to simply boost a singular project.
Rates for paying for SEO on a per-project basis ranges from around $500-$1,000, according to Ahrefs.
Paying for SEO for a project lets you boost only the project you want, and gives you the option of not paying if the work is not completed or delivered.
This method is a bit pricier due to SEO agencies needing to take into account other variables in order to offer you a quality service.
Thankfully there are many different pricing models when looking for SEO options.
This means that you can find an option that fits your scope and budget and allows you to still reap the benefits of good SEO no matter what.
Choosing the Right SEO Company
Taking into account everything previously mentioned you should be ready to find an SEO company that is ready and willing to provide you with quality niche edits and assist in link building.
One of the best SEO companies that you can work with regarding niche edits has to be 1stpageKWs.
You will get a massive selection of hyper-authoritative and niche-relevant websites that will serve to increase the organic traffic that you receive on the search engine results page (SERP).
You won’t have to worry at all about getting links from dead pages because every page that 1stpageKWs provides you with niche edits for comes from the Top Pages of an authority domain that is filtered by Ahrefs.
That means that every niche edit is completely and totally relevant to your niche or business.
Because of this,
You will see that your links end up in relevant articles written by expert writers that are on highly authoritative sites.
If you are looking for best-in-class service and quality, then 1stpageKWs has got your back.
Get an SEO company that knows what they’re doing and can get you links from Top Pages across the web. The best part, 1stpageKWs checks every box for how an SEO company should operate, so there’s no fear of red flags or shady business practices with them.
Don’t wait around
Get an SEO partner that can help get you the best niche edits possible!
Elena is an SEO and Keyword Research enthusiast, Contributes to the blog section, and manages the chat system at 1stpageKWs. She loves spending her precious time with the family.