If you’re starting a new Amazon affiliate niche website, Go with an expired domain, unless you’re trying to build a brand around your purchased keywords.
You can hardly go wrong working with the clean expired domain.
Show Table of Contents
What is Expired Domain?
Expired domains are domains that have been registered by individuals, businesses, or organizations, but aren’t renewed after the contract ends, or are deliberately terminated.
That means that they are available for re-registration.
There are many reasons why someone would choose to abandon a domain; one reason could be that the web project failed, or that a domain portfolio went into liquidation. Domains can also end up becoming free due to the owner receiving warnings for possible trademark infringement.
Re-registering can also result in legal consequences.
Reasons to work with Expired Domain:
- Gives quick boost on SERP
- You don’ have to start afresh
- Start building new links immediately
- High metrics auditing with SEO tools.
- Gives great advantage over existing competitors on SERP.
- Saves time and expenses.
Need an EXPIRED domain? Then Start Here.
NB: It still ok if you’re starting with a new domain or already existing website if you have one. You need to put in the work and success is guaranteed.
Is your competitor doing ‘Best 5 review ‘for a product? You want to write about the “Best 10 review “for the same product.
For example, I am using the Keyword: ‘Best Manual Coffee Grinder’
I wouldn’t go-ahead to write about the “Top 3” But instead “Top 10 or Best 10”.
What do you tend to achieve using this hack? Google loves information, the more the merrier, working with this practice gives room to expand your content idea. I will do this instead;
We always provide you with “Supporting Keywords” to each primary keyword you buy from us. Make use of them wisely to spread out your contents.
- Use them in your Headers (H2- H3)
- Work with them forming your Content.
NB: Please see our BONUS Folder to learn how about our On-Page Checklist.
What do you get the following Our Content Strategy?
- Room to expand your content Idea.
- You will be having more words than your competitor in the long run.
- It will lead to having more LSI keywords naturally.
- Getting organic traffic from Google with No Backlinks.
Make use of Table of Content Plus [ TOC +] on your WordPress website. This approach works best with our Supporting Keywords.
Download TOC +: HERE
What will you get using this approach?
You’re giving people easy access to navigate through your content without having to click through on your Website Title (URL) on SERP. If done right, you should have something like;
With more sitelinks from your website, the more the CTR and more Traffic. With good CTR , the better your chances of dominating SERP for your purchased keyword.
Do you want a fast result on SERP?
If Yes! Then you need backlinks.
Research by SearchEngineJournal Revealed that Backlink is the second most important ranking factor after content. Our Keyword research has made it possible to have you ranking with minimal investment. You don’t have to exhaust all your budget in building backlinks like most of your competitors’ will.
A peak on our Keyword selection Criteria with KWfinder:
You will agree with me this is an easy to rank Amazon affiliate keyword.
Our criteria for Selecting the BEST easy to rank Keywords;
- Link Building: Average links Built to a page must be < 15. We have a generally pass mark of 75%, Remember getting a 75% mark in college earns you an ‘A’ right? We do in-depth research on SERP to make sure 75% of the top 10 websites ranking on SERP have less than 15 links. It is applicable as well to a number of Referring Domains (RD).
- On-Page Optimization: Are the pages well Optimized? On-page Wise? Do they have more than 2000-2500 words of content? – We have all these in consideration before selecting our Keywords.
- Page Authority (PA): We always check Page Authority of the websites on SERP to determine if the page authority is not just been influenced by the Domain Authority.
A website like AMAZON.COM;
With ZERO (0) backlinks but High PA (50).
This portrays our idea of having the Page Authority influenced by the authority coming from the domain and as well doesn’t make the keyword hard to rank on SERP.
Strategy Chart :
Why this Strategy?
Ever heard of people having their keywords stuck on page 2 of Google?
There are so many reasons behind this but one great method of getting your website unstuck is building relevancy from scratch. Here is a post by @Leith to justify this claim.
Our Primary Keywords do always come up with Secondary keywords.
Content strategy can be practised in 2 major ways;
- Create 1-page Primary keyword content then have supporting keywords in Headers (H2, H3, etc.) as explained above.
- Create 1-page Primary keyword content then have other pages about Supporting Keywords.
We’re working with option “2” in the chart above as our main objective is to create relevancy – The more contents/pages we have built the better for us. Strategy “2” makes best practice if you have a new website and would make a jump on SERP when stuck on page 2 for already existing websites.
We hope you put this Amazon affiliate niche success tips to practice and if you’ve got any questions, please use the comment section below. We respond fast !